The problem with partying hard last night? Waking up the next morning. Follow your after-party animal instincts to avoid any future cruddy aftermaths.
1. Before lighting up, remember phlegmballs, old-saddle raw tongues, and stained teeth resembling candy corn.
2. Ashtrays, lighters and smokes. Trash them all. Buh-bye.
3. When hitting the bars, leave work crap or boyfriend issues home on the couch. Stress is an accessory that looks good on no one.
4. Kissing poll: Minty breath wins over Marlboro breath.
5. Keep a drink in one hand. Phone in the second. There. Now you can’t hold smokes, unless you have three hands.
6. Bumming smokes is the worst icebreaker. Do a magic trick or something instead.
7. Have a wingman, wingwoman, or winglion who has your back.
8. Keep cigarettes away from your mouth.
9. Sometimes, all it takes is just you saying no.
10. Take a break from the bars. Throw movie night at su casa.